Top Producer at Sotheby’s International Realty, Carmel, since 2012.
“Real Estate is an ever-changing and dynamic landscape. Buyers and Sellers need an expert who can help them navigate the course. Let me share my many years of experience and expertice with you.”
Committed to excellence, Jacquie brings her dynamic background and thorough knowledge of the beautiful and diverse Monterey Peninsula to her real estate practice. Jacquie is a dedicated and experienced agent who takes her business to the highest level in continuing education and certifications. She holds a BA and MA from the University of California, Los Angeles. She is a luxury home listing and selling expert. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and Monterey County Association of Realtors. She and her husband have lived on the Monterey Peninsula for over 28 years, where she taught at Monterey Peninsula College while being actively involved in her community and raising their two children. She is on the board of The Living Breath Foundation, The Forest Theatre and retired from MPC Dance.
The skills acquired through many years of teaching are parallel to the requirements of being a good Realtor. A Realtor must communicate openly and effectively with their clients, be flexible to their ever changing priorities, while listening and problem solving efficiently. It is a skill and an art to research a property thoroughly, process and synthesize information during the collaboration with lenders and title companies, and guide all parties involved to the close of a successful and smooth real estate transaction.
Jacquie and her team help sellers prepare their home for the market in order to acquire the optimum price. They help buyers thoroughly research the available homes and choose the perfect match for their specific and unique needs.
Please feel free to contact Jacquie anytime for real estate tips, updates and statistics. It is a dynamic market.
See full ratings and reviews on Zillow: HIGHLY LIKELY TO RECOMMEND – 5 STARS
- “A professional who aims to please and produce without pressure.”
- “If I could give Jacquie 10 stars, I would! She went above and behond to help us get into the house and area of our dreams.”
- “Words cannot express how grateful we are to have met Jacquie.”
- “Her unerring helpfulness, patience and expert responses to our plethora of wide-ranging questions was remarkable. Her knowledge in regard to international transactions, local tradespeople to check on work that may have to be carried out, properties coming on the market, negotiating a fair price, was utterly remarkable.”
- “Jacquie had all disclosures in my hands within 2 days… and I live out of state. She was present for all inspections, interacted with the title agents and did just about everything you could imagine to make everything go smoothly, which it did.”
- “Not your typical hard-sell agent, no pressure to “better buy it now”, just an enjoyable experience. Jacquie showed us countless homes over a six month period of time. She was always patient.”
- “Intuitive, accomodating, patient. Jacquie was knowledgeable with every aspect of the sale of the home.”
- “We were most pleased with the complete house selling process and the professionalism that Jacquie showed to us, I am sure you will be pleased as well.”